Call for Presentations
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
13th INTERNATIONAL LEGAL FORUM
Legal Translation and Interpreting in a Changing World: Technology – Outsourcing – Shifts
You are invited to give a presentation of about 30 minutes length in English, French or German on a topic in any of these fields:
- Legislative protection of LTI professionals
- Education, teaching and training of LTI professionals
- LTI standards and best practices
- Sharing of national, regional and international LTI resources
- International legal services and cooperation
- Big-data and cloud-computing technologies and LTI
- Use of remote interpreting, especially videoconferencing
- MT-based post editing, transcription
- Innovative modes of LTI business in the era of “sharing economy”
If you are interested in giving a presentation, please use the online form below or download the PDF file, complete the form provided on page 2 and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 15, 2018.
You will be notified by February 5, 2018 if your proposal is accepted. The conference registration fee will be waived for presenters.
All accepted presentations will be announced in our programme using the biography and abstract you provide below. And all accepted presentations will be made available online for the participants after the FIT-ILF 2018. For that purpose we will ask you to provide a written version of your presentation (Word file) and/or the slides of your presentation (PPT or PDF file) directly after the Forum (until September 11, 2018).
Please note that all of the fields in this form are mandatory and must be completed.
A preliminary programme will be available soon.
The final programm will be available from mid of February 2018.
You wil be able to book the accompanying events from mid of February 2018.
Venue and accommodation
You will be able to book accommodation at the GSI via this webpage from mid of February 2018 and we will provide a list of other hotels in Bonn.
Registration for the FIT-ILF 2018 will open in mid of February 2018.